Pages

Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween's of the Past

I have a feeling my years of all the kids dressing up for
Halloween are numbered.  
The two oldest hadn't wanted to dress up at all this year
(until this week - last minute costumes to the rescue!)
Here is a reflection of all the costumes we have had in the past.
{ 2009 }
This was our first year as parents.  
Man were we overwhelmed. 
And not ready for the intense candy rush that happens
after eating WAY too much candy. 
(I talking about us not the kids.  wink wink)
{2010}
Lil Miss and I were only 2 days post our escape from the hospital
when trick or treaters came to the door this year. 

 {2011}
The start of my son's Star Wars obsession. 
Little Yoda.
{2012}
{2013}
Iowa Octobers - Halloween costumes with turtlenecks and 
long underwear under them. 
{2014}


No comments:

Post a Comment