Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

Using my Voice

Anyone who knows us, knows that we love adoption.  We wouldn't be a family without adoption, and that I cannot imagine.  I love hearing people's stories of adoption.  How families were created in such amazingly unique ways and EVERY story is different.  The problem is, that adoption isn't always an option for every wannabe family because of the cost.  Adoption is expensive.
That is why I am so in love with organizations that raise funds for couples hoping to adopt.  Every little bit helps.  In comes Subsidy Shades to help families lessen the financial burden.

{Me in my Crystal Aviators}
Through Instagram I came across Subsidy Shades.  (I can go on and on about my love for IG)
Melissa started Subsidy Shades to raise funds for her family's second adoption.  This mother
warrior did what she needed to do to expand her family.  She just did it in an utterly cute 
and adorable way.  
Shades. 
Cute Affordable Sunglasses. 
For mommy, daddy, and baby. 
Free shipping too! 
So I am using my voice and spreading the word
about a fantastic way to help others. 
A way to change people's lives.   

Now which pair to get my girls?

No comments:

Post a Comment