Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Briggs {7 months}

Can anything be cuter than this?
 Look at those cheeks! 
And those baby blue eyes! 
While we were home for Thanksgiving, I took some shots of this growing baby boy. 
His baby pics can be found here and here

I was with Baby Briggs and his parents on Wednesday night of Thanksgiving, and 
the boy is one of the most layed back children I've ever met.  He just 
hung out with all of us adults and absorbed all the craziness that was going on.  
I hope they have lots of babies!  heehee

I feel honored every time they ask me to take pictures of their family because I am 
in no way a professional.  I make amateur mistakes and take photos just for fun, but 
when you look this cute it is hard to take a bad picture.  ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment