Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Someone gets their awesomeness from their Aunt... this guy

No biasness (yes I made up a word) involved this guy is the cutest 10 month old ever! 
From birth, he has been the happiest, smiley-est, and calmest baby I have ever known. 
 So of course, when we watched the boys last week I snapped a few more pictures of him. 
Who wouldn't with that smile?


 This guy is a moving and a shaking. 
You take your eyes off of him for one second and he is off. 

 But when he has something to keep his attention, like 2 brothers and 4 cousins running around, 
he just stops and watches. 
I am sure the next time I make it home he will be taking steps.  
Where does the time go? 
I love getting these shots though to capture these moments in time. 
It is why I love photography! 

No comments:

Post a Comment