Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Happy Life

It's Spring Break!
What is more fun than that?
The kid's are doing the happy dance.
We haven't done anything too exciting,
but sleeping in and staying up late can make a fantastic week.
We did get daddy to take one day off and head east to Ohio with us this weekend.
The days were filled with lots of cousin time,
food and laughter.
 Puzzles with Grandma Judy in the morning.
 Morning cartoons with our favorite little boys.
 Cousin Love
Going to Ohio, is going home again.  
The homecoming is so sweet. 
The house fills up with lots of voices and friends 
come by for reunions. 
If I can't be on a beach sipping a drink with an umbrella in it, then Ohio 
isn't a bad second choice for vacation.  

Of course, I got my baby Reed time in.
I had to elbow another aunt and grandma, but I
managed to cuddle my little buddy.
I can't believe how BIG he has gotten.  


Lil Miss kept distracting him from Aunt Lynn antics to get him to smile.  
It was too darn cute to get upset.  

What's a little boy without his tractors?
  
Oh and if that isn't enough baby for the weekend, I had the 
fun task of taking maternity pictures of our best friends AnnRea and Keith.
Cute belly pictures to follow... 

No comments:

Post a Comment